Administration Assistant/data Entry Clerk
- 6 month temporary assignment
- Part time - 3am or 5am starts
- Great team and culture
A successful Australian owned business who are well known in the local market are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team in Epping.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, your roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Assist with the organisation's operational procedures
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain the office and all administration needs
- Assisting with preparing documents, reports and presentations
- Assist with general administration
- Provide general administrative support to the staff
In order to be successful for this position, you must possess:
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- SAP experience desirable
- Ability to multitask and handle pressure in a professional manner
- Positive attitude with attention to detail
- High resilience with the ability to meet tight deadlines
This is a 6 month temporary role, Monday to Friday, 30-32 hours a week with 3am & 5am starts. Onsite parking located in Epping.
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Brydie Lampitt on 03 9948 9499.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: