Junior Contracts Administrator
!!!! IMMEDIATE START !!!!
This quiet achieving building company has been specializing in the construction of Catholic and Government Schools, Public housing, Local Government, Churches, and Commercial Structure contracts.
With more than 35 years' experience in managing small to medium building projects, they have earned a reputation for excellence when it comes to providing outstanding service and superior finishes.
The ethics of the company are unquestionable. They value honesty and integrity and treating people the way they would like to be treated.
Due to growth, they are looking to employ a Junior Contracts Administrator to join their team and support the Director of the Company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the subcontracting process
- Negotiating and reviewing subcontract tenders including preparation of tender comparison for review
- Prepare, check and review subcontract packages, scopes, lettings and procurement schedules
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure they are adhering to environmental commitments and responsibilities
- Preparation of accurate payment schedules
- Understand and manage subcontractor contractual risk
To Be Considered:
To be considered it is essential that you have gained a minimum of 12 months experience as an Estimator/ or Project Coordinator with a local Commercial builder. Exposure to School / Local Government projects is advantageous.
In addition, you need to demonstrate:
- Relevant qualifications
- Proven knowledge of subcontract tendering, standards, and procedures
- Sound understanding of overall construction programmes and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary & Opportunity:
The successful candidate will be offered a starting package of $60-65k incl. Super!!
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the industries best construction professionals in a committed and driven team.
To register your interest please apply via the online function with an up to date resume or for further information please contact:
p: 03 9377 5800
We work with premier construction companies that trust JV and who value those with the right attitude above anything else.
Contact me any time for a 100% confidential chat about this role, your career, your organization, or Melbourne's construction industry.
*All applications will be confidential
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: