- Full Time position
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work within a growing business
About the Company
Our client provides high quality hardware including, bearings, power transmission, Fluid power fittings, seals, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure and the trades industries, which is serviced by their 85 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
About the role
Our client is looking for a trainee salesperson who will be based out of their Campbellfield branch. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in sales and/or a customer service background. This position would suit a highly social, assertive and resilient individual.
This role will be a challenging yet rewarding career choice and will allow the right individual to be mentored and supported throughout the entire journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing orders via phone and email
- Providing customer service- counter sales and via phone
- Attending to general and sales enquiries
- Pick packing orders
- Interact with customers professionally face-to-face and over
the phone supporting the branch to grow the existing customer
- Adhoc general administration duties
Skills and experience
- Mechanical aptitude essential
- Good Customer service skills through proven work history
- Good verbal and written skills
- Computer literate
- The ability to multitask and priorities your workloads
- Good knowledge within our industry
- Team player to support other areas when required
How to Apply
All applications MUST be received via the GBS Recruitment website (www.gbsrecruitment.com.au), Job #2009531. Please contact GBS head office on 03 5174 2665 for a confidential discussion if you have any additional questions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: