Plumbing Apprenticeship - Cbd / West
- A strong desire to become a licensed plumber
- Drivers Licence preferred
- Enthusiastic Attitude
- Pre-Apprenticeship course in plumbing
- Ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Ability to work at heights
- Strong commitment
- Proven ability to work in a team
About the Role
1st year position working within a medium sized business, alongside a qualified plumber, you will gain valuable hands on industry experience and complete a comprehensive training course at TAFE in a supportive environment including the provision of a mentor to foster your apprenticeship.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Rough Ins
- Fit Offs
- Sheet Metal
- Downpipes and spouting
About the Company
MEGT is an organisation that uses the group training model. As your employer, we will manage your apprenticeship, provide you with mentoring and identify a suitable host employer to provide you with on the job training and experience.
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Excellent career start
- 4 year training contract
- One on one mentoring and support
- Weekly pay
So, what now?
If you are interested in applying hit the 'apply' button now and send your resume to MEGT today!
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
For further enquiries, contact Jackie on 8878 5417
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: