We seek a disproportionate share of the best talent:
At Ogilvy, we are a group of ‘A Graders.
We believe talent comes in many shapes and sizes and that the most talented people want to work with the most talented people.
We are a team. We are accountable, we are competitive, but not at each other’s expense.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
We hire on potential, reward on results.
You are here because of your ability to think and influence.
We are looking for a Junior Planner to join a passionate and driven team committed to doing the best work possible while having the most fun doing it. This is an exciting opportunity to work across many of Ogilvy’s most awarded clients!
As a Junior Planner you'll find yourself supporting the planning team across a variety of brands & projects. You will be exposed to all elements of planning (brand, campaign, social, CRM, martech, and business) in an advertising agency.
- Support the Senior Planner and Head of Strategy in research around brands, competitors, culture and consumer trends. This involves both primary and secondary research.
- Develop your own strategies with the help of one of the strategy team members, summarise the strategy in creative briefs, liaise and work with the creative teams for great creative outcomes
- Help to shape and design presentations
- Cool Hunter - tell us what’s cool and new in the world of advertising, strategy, culture, tech
- Have, and share opinions. This could be on the world, advertising, ideas, high culture, pop culture, the news cycle.
- Be helpful. Show initiative on where you can add value throughout projects and across teams (account service, creative).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior looking to take that next in their career.
- We are looking for people who like to get to the bottom of things. You'll want to know and understand; the why, and the how.
- Ability to push through and not being deterred by obstacles, feedback or hard work.
- Laser focus. Be able to plough through a huge amount of information and decipher it's importance.
- Be able to clearly articulate thoughts, ideas and facts. Be able to distill complex subjects both into clear learnings and inspirational manifestos.
- Great powerpoint or keynote skills, including an eye for design and how to communicate visually.
- Numerical Literacy. Good handle on numbers and how to read them. Basic statistic skills highly regarded.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree. Ideally, but not exclusively, Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Prior experience in advertising or Award School highly regarded
- Live the agency values and behaviours on a daily basis – Collaboration, Playfulness, Excellence, Courage and Curiosity.
Ogilvy is one of the world's great names in advertising and marketing, and this is an exciting chance to be part of it. Around the world, there are 450 international Ogilvy offices employing more than 10,000 people. It’s an agency with history, personality, passion – and opportunity. We’re filled with great people, great brands and great benefits.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to talk to you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: