Copywriter Internship Job Description
About the Role
We are looking for a Copywriter intern to join our team for 3 months and enrich our clients’ websites and other marketing materials with new blog posts, guides and copy.
The aim of the internship is to provide experience and training in a variety of tools and programs that will be beneficial in any future copywriting role. As part of The Lead Agency, you will be exposed to a number of clients in a variety of industries.
The internship is learning-led and we will endeavour to give the successful intern tasks in the areas that interest them most. In addition, their content will be published on a variety of digital mediums, which can be used to create a portfolio of work.
- Research industry-related topics using a combination of online sources, interviews and studies
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our clients’ products and services
- Proofread and edit content
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write SEO friendly content that will increase web traffic
- Upload content to a range of digital media channels
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create content calendars for clients and assume responsibility for content being delivered on time
- Assist with other general marketing tasks when required
The Copywriter reports directly to the Lead Consultant who is responsible for their day-to-day work and employment requirements within the company.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: