Refrigeration Installation Apprentice
Woolworths Group Limited
Balwyn North, VIC
Refrigeration Installation Apprentice
- Assisting the wider team with the installation of refrigeration services and equipment for the Woolworths Group
- Diverse, supportive and accepting workplace
- This is a long term career opportunity
- Leading provider of refrigeration installation
- Area role covering multiple Woolworths stores
Join some of the most capable, hard-working and technically skilled people in the refrigeration industry to achieve success and progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. As a team of top performers who are driven by not just meeting our own ambitious goals, but by exceeding them. We are proud to be working for an organisation that is committed to continuous improvement, a culture of accountability, a winner’s intensity and a strong service ethic. Does this sound like the kind of place where you will thrive in? Here at Woolworths we are continuing to grow by providing outstanding engineering and installation solutions to our internal stakeholders across the nation, with a clear understanding that people are important to the success of our business.
Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative or winning together, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then please connect.
We are currently seeking candidates eager to undertake a Refrigeration, Installation Apprenticeship within the Woolworths Group, with the state office located in Mulgrave you will be working at various operational supermarkets and construction sites across Victoria.
In this role, you will learn and develop the skills to:
- Work on commercial building sites, assisting in a wider team with the installation of refrigeration services and equipment.
- Install new equipment or work on refurbishing our current equipment.
- Receive some solid exposure and training on a multitude of tasks across varied and diverse projects utilising an array of skills.
- To be successful in your apprenticeship you will rely on your competent mathematical capability and be able to comprehend and interpret mechanical diagrams.
- A demonstrated interest in the trade of Refrigeration Installation will be highly regarded.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to the full Apprenticeship lifecycle incorporating on and off job training
- Able to travel within the region
- Current, valid Motor Vehicle Drivers Licence
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- High attention to detail with developed numerical and mechanical reasoning skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines without compromise to quality or service
What we offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: