Test Automation Analyst | Entry Level
Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
Within the Corporate & Risk Domain, you will be building and refining your test analysis skills in an environment that encourages innovation and having fun at work. You will have opportunities to learn about the other functions within the team such as Business Analysis, Development and Iteration Management. This opportunity is ideally suited for someone starting out in their software development career or close to finishing their tertiary studies. To ensure we secure the right candidate, we are offering flexible work arrangements to support related further education if required.
As the Test Analyst you will have several responsibilities and supported learning in:
- Working closely with the squad to define acceptance criteria of software requirements including dealing directly with business stakeholders
- Preparation of Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Results
- Execution of Test Scripts
- Working with the team to resolve issues identified during testing
- Working with the team to achieve business sign off and release of software into production
- Escalate testing risks and issues
- Progressively cross-skill in all technologies and solutions to remove key person risk and ensure consistent service
- Identify, investigate and deliver on continuous improvement opportunities
In addition to relevant tertiary qualifications, the ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of automated testing skills and a love of learning (especially new technologies)
- Curiosity and demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills to build relationships and become an admired team member
- Attention to detail and ability to respond positively to feedback
- An ability to operate efficiently, while keeping an eye on the big picture
- An innovative approach to and focus on the implementation of continuous improvement:
- A strong work ethic and sense of pride in delivering outcomes
- A great sense of humour
- As an advantage you will have experience or knowledge in the following technologies: XML, SQL, MS SQL, Web services (SOAP/REST), Microsoft Excel, Github, Jira, VB Scripting and C++
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
We also support flexible work arrangements, so talk to us about how this role could be made flexible so you can better balance your individual needs
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! .
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/career
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: