Finance & Insurance Sales Cadet
PM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Essendon Fields, VIC
- A competitive remuneration package
- Servicing multiple franchises, flexible base location
- Excellent training, mentoring and career development opportunities
- Inspiring and supportive working environment
Prove your skills and join the PM Group.
What we offer:
Take your career to the next level at PM Group, working with inspiring people and for a company that gives you the platform to follow your passion for Sales & the Automotive Industry. On top of excellent career & development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package, we offer a rewarding experience and supportive culture.
About PM Group
PM Group is Australia’s oldest privately-owned Automotive Group. With over 100 years of history, and 400 employees across 12 sites throughout Victoria. We have been successfully providing lifestyle solutions that meet the changing needs of current and future generations. From cars, car parts, caravans, and finance, we are a large Group who provides long-term career and development opportunities in a variety of roles.
About the role
Due to unprecedented growth, we are seeking a highly motivated, and ‘DRIVEN’ Finance and Insurance Sales Cadet to join our team on a full-time basis, servicing multiple dealerships within the Group and help us provide ‘Exceptional Customer Experience. Everyone! Everyday!
- Support Sales consultants with finance close
- Sell dealership finance and insurance solutions to customers
- Present finance & insurance products & complete the finance application process
- Build & maintain effective customer relationships
- Achieve personal sales & gross profit targets
- Update purchase & delivery contracts
- Perform VSR/REVS checks on trade-in vehicles
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Ability to profile customer needs
- Results oriented - committed to closing deals
- Work ethic and reliability
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer service to everyone, every day!
- A ‘DRIVEN' person, with a passion for cars and people
Why you should join PM Group
Be part of Victoria's Oldest Automotive Group, with more than 100 years of history
- A fun working environment
- Develop alongside great minds
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Use our free services through PM Group’s Assistance Program
How to Apply
Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button and submit your resume & cover letter Today!
This is your opportunity to learn from the best, develop and make your mark on the continued success of PM Automotive Group.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: