Multimedia/web Development _ Professional Internship Program
EIGHTFOLD INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Our Professional Internship Program is a structured program run by qualified staff that offers students a career readiness program, industry mentor, and an internship in a professional environment. Each student will develop career-ready skills, providing a solid link between study, employment and industry.
Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to undertake an internship placement relevant to your field of study.
About our host companies:
We have various roles with our host companies in Melbourne. You will have a great opportunity to learn through a rotational internship and job shadowing.
- Learn how to create engaging presentations of images and information web
- Learn how to write high-quality front-end code
- Learn how to design and build beautiful and responsive websites using the latest technologies
- Understand copyright, ethics and privacy on the web
- Learn how to integrate the database with the website
Please note: Responsibilities will be determined based on your educational background, interests, and skills.
All activities will be under the host company’s supervision.
To register for the Program, you must be:
- Currently studying or recently completed Multimedia/Web Development/UX/UI
- Able to demonstrate English language proficiency or be a native speaker
- Knowledge of programming languages (through studies)
- Knowledge of design tools (through studies)
Eightfold Institute of Australia is a nationally recognised training organisation - RTO Code 22577 dedicated to helping students and graduates to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities by providing Professional Development and Internship Programs. We provide you with actual industry experience in your profession and the skills to help you succeed in your career.
Our focus is to ensure the program maximises your work-integrated learning experience. Fees apply for the program. Throughout the program, you will strengthen your employment prospects, improve your work readiness and general skills to help you toward future employment opportunities. Register your interest with our Professional Development and Internship Program.
There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: