Networking/ It Help Desk- Professional Internship Program
EIGHTFOLD INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Are you looking to start your career in the field of your studies or even something bigger?
Our Professional Internship Program is a structured program run by qualified staff that offers students a career readiness program, industry mentor, and placement in a professional environment. Each student will develop career-ready skills, providing a solid link between study, employment and industry.
Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to undertake placement relevant to your field of study.
In addition to the specified learning outcomes of this program, you will:
• Learn how to install and configure software and computer systems.
• Learn how to troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware
• Walk staff and students through troubleshooting steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
• Learn how to analyse records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
• Learn how to establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
• Provision hardware or software to new users.
Please note: Responsibilities and detailed IT projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests, and skills.
To apply for this program:
- Currently studying or recently completed relevant Networking/IT qualification
- Demonstrate excellent English language proficiency or be a native speaker
- Keen interest in Networking and knowledge of IT Help Desk
About Eightfold Institute of Australia:
Eightfold Institute of Australia is a nationally recognised training organisation - RTO Code 22577 dedicated to helping students and graduates to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities by providing Professional Development and Internship Programs. We provide you with actual industry experience in your profession and the skills to help you succeed in your career.
Our focus is to ensure the program maximises your work integrated learning experience. Fees apply for the program. Throughout the program, you will strengthen your employment prospects, improve your work readiness and general skills to help you toward future employment opportunities. Register your interest with our Professional Development and Internship Program.
There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: