Software Developer- Professional Internship Program
EIGHTFOLD INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Our Professional Development Program will give you the opportunity to kick-start your career and a professional internship that will help you to learn best practices within your career development. You can bridge the gap between theory and practice in your field.
Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to undertake an internship placement relevant to your field of study.
About our host companies:
We have various roles with our host companies in Melbourne. You will have a great opportunity to learn through a rotational internship and job shadowing.
- Learn how to develop functionality in client applications to meet specific milestones
- Learn how to do testing and QA of existing functionality and existing code
- Learn how to do maintenance of CI/CD systems and deployment of client applications to in premise and cloud systems
- Be a part of the design of systems that will be developed by our developers.
- Learn how to design and create user interface elements for key client applications.
Please note: Responsibilities and detailed software developer will be determined based on your educational background, interests, and skills.
All activities will be under the host company’s supervision.
To register for the Program, you must be:
- Currently studying or recently completed Software Engineering/Computer Science
- Able to demonstrate English language proficiency or be a native speaker
Eightfold Institute of Australia is a nationally recognised training organisation - RTO Code 22577 dedicated to helping students and graduates to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities by providing Professional Development and Internship Programs. We provide you with actual industry experience in your profession and the skills to help you succeed in your career.
Our focus is to ensure the program maximises your work-integrated learning experience. Fees apply for the program. Throughout the program, you will strengthen your employment prospects, improve your work readiness and general skills to help you toward future employment opportunities. Register your interest with our Professional Development and Internship Program.
There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: