Business Analyst(Ba)- Professional Internship Program
EIGHTFOLD INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Are you looking to start your career in the field of your studies or even something bigger?
Our Professional Internship Program is a structured program run by qualified staff that offers students a career readiness program, industry mentor, and an internship in a professional environment. Each student will develop career-ready skills, providing a solid link between study, employment and industry.
Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to undertake an internship placement relevant to your field of study.
About our host companies:
Our host companies are well established in Australian businesses. They offer a supportive learning environment that pays particular attention to learner's needs.
In addition to the specified learning outcomes of this program, you will also participate in the below activities:
- Structuring and performing analyses, and conducting primary research, to uncover the insights that support recommendations.
- Translating data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Presenting at team and client meetings, and determining the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights.
- Learn how to develop methodological skills to search for data and gather information.
- Learn how to produce documentation and powerful insights to stakeholders.
You will also be a part of the Project Management team to ensure that you learn how the project deliverables are defined.
- Currently studying or recently completed relevant BA/IT qualification
- Advanced English Language skills or be a native speaker
- Keen interest in Business Analyst/Project Management
A detailed training plan will be provided to all the candidates to identify the main learning objectives. The learning objectives will be determined based on your educational background, interests, and skills.
About Eightfold Institute of Australia:
Eightfold Institute of Australia is a nationally recognised training organisation (RTO Code 22577) dedicated to helping students and graduates develop their knowledge, skills and abilities by providing Professional Development, Career Readiness and Internship Programs. We provide you with actual industry experience in your studied profession and the skills to help you succeed in your career.
Our focus is to ensure the program maximises your work integrated learning experience. Fees apply for the program. Throughout the program, you will strengthen your employment prospects, improve your work readiness and general skills to help you toward future employment opportunities. Register your interest with our Professional Development and Internship Program.
There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: