WOODS & CO RECRUITMENT
have partnered with an incredible Carpentry Industry leader to help grow their fantastic team. Our Client has been producing high quality residential projects for over 10 years. Our client specialises in bathrooms, kitchens and general renovations and extensions. They are dedicated to delivering the best in customer service and quality workmanship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to utilise their experience and work autonomously as well as in a team of great people.
What's in it for you?
- We are a family run business, so we understand and accommodate the importance of family for our team
- Optional paid overtime on offer
- Great team culture
- Ongoing training and support
- Immediate start is available
- Genuine opportunity to grow within the company
What do you do?
- Interpretation and installation of carpentry plans
- Reading blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp the job requirements
- Taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed
- Making sure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Making sure that tasks are completed to the highest quality
- Acknowledging OH&S regulations
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- A current driver's license
- Good presentation
- Great communication skills
- Great customer service skills
If this sounds like you, please don't delay andAPPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Lachie Topp
on0433 370 224
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: