There are many world-class accounting firms, however, few offer culture as rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfilment and long term growth as BDO. We are one of the leading full-service Audit, Tax and Advisory firms in the world, with over 80,000 people working out of 1,591 offices in 162 countries.
As a member of the BDO family, you will receive continuous opportunities to work with diverse client groups and build your networks both nationally and globally in the early stages of your career. At BDO, our success is based on exceptional regard for our people. We provide a supportive, caring and trusting flexible working environment to provide our people with every opportunity to reach their full potential.
We are excited to announce the following Cadet opportunities within our BDO Melbourne office commencing in early 2020.
Our national People Advisory practice provides a broad range of people relates services to BDO’s clients. We support our clients in a variety of areas include expatriate and employer tax compliance and consulting, immigration services, reward and remuneration consulting and as talent, performance & people strategy consulting.
BDO Australia's Transfer Pricing practice helps clients navigate the fast-changing transfer pricing environment. We provide a range of planning, compliance, audit defence and benchmarking services; as well as developing transfer pricing policies that are defensible, flexible & in-line with the client's tax planning strategies.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As a BDO cadet, you will have the opportunity to work full time as a paid professional whilst completing your studies part-time. To assist you during your Cadetship, BDO will provide you with a wide range of benefits and study support, such as:
- Weekly paid study leave
- Paid exam leave
- Textbook allowance
- Subsidised university administration fees
- Subsidised CA module fees
- In-house CA exam preparation and support
- Fast-track towards becoming an Accountant or Auditor
- Opportunities to build your network and profile at social and professional events
- Specialist training, development and learning opportunities
- Firm-wide health/wellbeing programs, corporate discounts and volunteering initiatives (through our corporate social responsibility program)
DO YOU QUALIFY?
To be considered for a Cadet opportunity with BDO, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Completed your VCE by the end of 2019
- Currently studying/intending to study a university degree with an accounting major (with eligibility for you to commence further CA study)
- Customer-focused work experience or involvement in extracurricular activities
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- The motivation for continuous learning and development
Applications are open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents only. To register your interest, please submit your application by 5 pm, Sunday 1 September 2019.
The Assessment Centre and final interviews will be held on Wednesday, 11 September, from 9 am for all applicants. We ask that you please keep the date available should you be successful at this stage of the recruitment process.
For more information about our Cadet opportunities and what it’s like to work at BDO, please visit our website.
Should you have further enquiries about starting your career with BDO, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.